Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Keds// Pair 1 of the Mother/Daughter set

The request was shades of blue, and lots of geometric patterns(are we best friends?!). I thought i'd mess around with blue..not just shades, but get some character out of it(i only used two different blues, one bright, and the other iridescent) with layering and such of different shapes of color..yes, shapes of color. Delivered today by postwoman Estela, i'll be patiently waiting to hear back via her daughter, while my friend procrastinates on getting me my finished mirror portfolio shots -__-   //





2 comments:

  1. These are truly phenomenal! I want a pair! You you should start up a small business online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinkin about it(: this site was carried over from my Computer Art class last semester and decided to make it my 'site' for the time being..but i'm workin on it!
    And thank you(: still gettin used to the whole airbrush thing..
    are you in the area?
    contact info?

    ReplyDelete