Monday, March 19, 2012

March Update//






..wait..what??


Recently had a strong inspiration from visiting Wicker Park, and a fantastic portfolio review/acceptance from SAIC, that i can't not take advantage of teaching this mirror what and what not to reflect(haha.. get it?)..you'll see what i mean.
..and also my mom wants me to start getting rid of the 'garbage' i pick up from around the neighborhood.
^Postwoman Estela knows where it's at.^








and..

  • Waiting to hear back from the COD Juried Student Art Exhibit
  • Waiting to hear back from RISD
  • Working on my CCA and SAIC applications
  • Painted baby shoes for my good friend(stay posted)
  • Multiple other projects
  • RISD and MCAD visits
  • Saberspick
  • Getting the hell out of COD
  • A woman i can trust with my Heart..which may not be for a while..considering i plan on being out here in a couple months..great

No comments:

Post a Comment