Saturday, December 31, 2011

Newest sketch..what a wonderful way to end 2011..ok. 9"x12" Ballpoint Pen 12.21 - 12.24.11

As with most of my recent sketches..this one representing change, but more reminiscent of the past. This bridge is again pictured(i'm obsessed, tell me. i'll miss this place), with its West wall being transparent, as you can't really get this view from standing inside that spot, or anywhere else in reality. Anyways, this girl and i are drawn both younger than we are, the same age, how we always have been and will be in our Hearts. I was wanting her to finish the drawing by adding something in the middle..guess that won't happen- in a positive sense it opens up the drawing for interpretation, a sense of mystery for what is going on between the two figures, the rock that appears to be illuminated, and why i look so weird..? then again when don't i..?  Fortune added to enhance mystery ooooOOOOoo, jk. - i thought it reflected the piece/my current state perfectly.//

truth is, i was going to tell you..
that every night i dream of being in your arms again,
and every day is the reality of not having that warmth in my Heart.
because an angel knows love, sees love, feels love, it is not needing to be heard.
you are not an angel.
you are human.
you are here on earth, here with me.
i can feel you, feel you inching the knife into my chest.
and for you, i rehearse this feeling,
my illusion full circle..

No comments:

Post a Comment